[Sca-cooks] Yeeeeee HAAAAHHHHH ;-) ;-) :-)

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Tue Jun 13 04:54:44 PDT 2006

Comb binds are difficult to sell and shelve in the long run.
(Ask Devra about the problems involved with stocking them.)
Also it's not a small volume.
The library market (and there should be sales to libraries
and academic office collections if the price comes down)
would like something that is reasonably bound.  Paperback
would be ok as long as it can be bound at a bindery. Specs vary
but you want a wide gutter as you lose part of that when binding.
There will be collections that will bind it before it's ever shelved.
It's great that it's back or will be back.

Johnnae