[Sca-cooks] OT-Squirrelly Issues

Anne-Marie Rousseau dailleurs at liripipe.com
Thu Jun 15 16:33:06 PDT 2006

my "solution" is to plant enough strawberries to share. I know, not much of a
solution, but then I feed the furry taled buggers on purpose too. Hey! they make me
laugh!

--AM who may actually get beans this year since she planted them under cloches
until they were big enough not to be tasty beansprout snacks

On Thu Jun 15 17:30 , 'Pat Griffin' <mordonna22 at yahoo.com> sent: