[Sca-cooks] Recipe and menu ideas wanted

Saint Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Fri Jun 16 06:33:03 PDT 2006

How about whatever salad (chicken, tuna, egg, etc) sandwiches and a
thick soup? Assorted puddings are relatively easy to make, too. Good
nutrition, good flavor, and you can duck and work around allergies,
something else people with developmental problems tend to have.

Also, whatever and rice- rice can support a multitude of ingredients,
and it really isn't hard to make in quantity.

--
Saint Phlip

Don't like getting old? Beats the Hel out of the alternative.

The purpose of life is not to arrive at the grave, a beautiful corpse,
pretty and well-preserved, but to slide in sideways, thoroughly used
up, totally worn out, proclaiming, "Wow! What a ride!"