[Sca-cooks] OOP - Cake Recipe Request?

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Wed Jun 21 15:20:46 PDT 2006

you can make any yellow cake recipe heavier and denser by adding any of the
following
more butter
yogurt
more eggs
improve it immensely by ading pudding!

i used to "improve" a yellow cake box mix that said "just add water" by
adding butter.
later i discovered the jys of adding pudding to cake batter....
<drool>

yeah, i am hypoglycemic
and yeah i am not supposed to even t hink about cake.....
Kirsten Houseknecht
Fabric Dragon
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
www.fabricdragon.com
Philadelphia, PA     USA
Trims, Amber, Jet, Jewelry, and more...

I worry about you, wear a reflective sweater...