[Sca-cooks] period crab recipes

Anne-Marie Rousseau dailleurs at liripipe.com
Wed Jun 21 15:40:19 PDT 2006

I had a soft shelled crab on a bun once and didnt enjoy it. it was definately too
crunchy (a bit past its soft stage?) and I'm afriad it was "spider on a bun" to me.

too bad. I really like the idea....and the sauce was yummy :)

--Anne-marie, who very rarely encounters a food she wont eat for aesthetic
reasons....

On Wed Jun 21 18:32 , SilverR0se at aol.com sent: