[Sca-cooks] A small, modern dinner

Anne-Marie Rousseau dailleurs at liripipe.com
Fri Jun 23 10:20:06 PDT 2006

another salad or two wouldnt be amiss...like maybe a penne pasta with pesto and sundried
tomatos, or a really good potato salad, or something like that?

and fresh fruit! the berries this summer are AMAZING, and local :). no prep per se...just serve
with really good vanilla ice cream or sliced pound cake and whipped cream. yum!

--AM, who has been eating home grown berries for breakfast for about a month now :)

On Fri Jun 23  8:48 , "Saint Phlip"  sent: