[Sca-cooks] moretum

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Wed Jun 28 19:43:33 PDT 2006

I don't have that problem with rue (which I've only tasted once ;-| ), but I
have a very big, similar problem with bergamot and oil of bergamot (the
citrus fruit that flavors Earl Grey tea).  Since I had such a horrible
reaction to a dilute version of the oil (like chemical burns--took a LONG
time for the scars to fade), I was advised to stay away from taking
internally (as a flavoring in tea or anything else.  Just in case.
--Maire