[Sca-cooks] Fruit picking was Re: Almond Milk revisited

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 1 02:36:50 PDT 2006

Silly Barony!  See what they are making you do?  Driving miles and miles out of your way
just so you can cook!  They should just accept that they have an excellent and dedicated
cook in their midst and let you do your own thing.  Of course, you shouldn't be found in
the kitchen at a Baronial event, but isn't that what minions and apprentices are for?
You could do the planning and pre-prep and let others take over so you can look pretty
and elegant for the rest of the populace.  :-D

Huette