[Sca-cooks] stained glass window of candied fruits?

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sun Mar 5 20:14:14 PST 2006

Cordelia Toser mentioned:

Currants are very seedy, much more so than any grape I've come across
yet.  In January I candied some black currants (canned), and they
turned out well for my "stained glass window" of candied fruits,
albeit crunchy because of the seeds.
<<<

"stained glass window" of candied fruits? More details please. How
big was it? Got any photos of it, posted? What candied fruits did you
use? Did you actually eat the artwork?

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas