[Sca-cooks] Congratulations Clara re: Sca-cooks Digest, Vol 34, Issue 43

Cat . tgrcat2001 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 21 11:50:01 PST 2006

Clara
Ich GRATULIRE Ihnen!  Wunderbar!

Congratulations, It sounds wonderful, and I huge HATS
OFF at doing the steps from scratch (butter, cheese,
etc)  It certainly gives one a whole new perspective,
doesnt it?

I would be happy to host your stuff with the other
Rumpolt bits I have up.  If that works for you, please
let me know how you would like it to look.

In Service
Gwen Cat
Tickled pink to have more German stuff out there!!!

Message: 5