[Sca-cooks] Re: Digest---choc and celery and germs

elisabetta at klotz.org elisabetta at klotz.org
Wed Mar 22 10:36:44 PST 2006

OK, trying to comment on a few things in one e-mail....

Chocolate is very very good for you. It is the sugar and fat which is
added into chocolate which is bad for you. Personally I think if you only
ate cocoa nibs and raw garlic you might just live forever...of course no
one would want to kiss you...

Hershey's is working on extracting the good things in chocolate and trying
to make a pill for people with heart disease. Seriously. Creating carmel
kisses and fighting heart disease, yah Hersheys!
--------
E Coli stuffed, eh , animal??!!!! That's so cute, like a jellyfish. What a
great kitchen mascot!!!
--------
Celery---celery is bad! very very bad! please stopping using celery.
Celery is the worst allergy and asthma trigger. It works like this: I am
not allergic to celery. I am allergic to cats. I eat something with celery
in it, and it makes my body hypersensitive, so if I encounter a cat, I
will get a worse reaction because of the celery. There are other trigger
foods, but celery is the most common and is bad for both allergies and
asthma. Soy and milk are other ones. Most people with asthma and allergies
do not even know that there are trigger foods. There are lists online of
trigger foods for asthma and allergies.

Ok, back to bed with my celery-free chicken soup and sudefed (stupid
chnage of seasons headcold!)
:)
Elisabetta