[Sca-cooks] Re: Digest---choc and celery and germs

Fairy Tale Designs avrealtor at prodigy.net
Wed Mar 22 10:59:28 PST 2006

  I knew there was a reason I HATE celery :) I have bad allergies as it is, wonder what it would be like if I did eat the stuff

  -Muiriath

--------
Celery---celery is bad! very very bad! please stopping using celery.
Celery is the worst allergy and asthma trigger. It works like this: I am
not allergic to celery. I am allergic to cats. I eat something with celery
in it, and it makes my body hypersensitive, so if I encounter a cat, I
will get a worse reaction because of the celery. There are other trigger
foods, but celery is the most common and is bad for both allergies and
asthma. Soy and milk are other ones. Most people with asthma and allergies
do not even know that there are trigger foods. There are lists online of
trigger foods for asthma and allergies.

Ok, back to bed with my celery-free chicken soup and sudefed (stupid
chnage of seasons headcold!)
:)
Elisabetta