[Sca-cooks] re:ugly beasty

Marcha nigsdaughter at satx.rr.com
Thu Mar 23 11:22:20 PST 2006

Never said I did not find it fascinating, just thought it was ugly.  FYI, my sons were raised on Jacques Cousteau, National Geographic Specials (made a 7th grade teacher cry when I explained the reason we were late to an event at school because we were watching a special on Lowland Gorillas) and anything pertaining to saving this wonderful planet of ours. I also call the cable co. if cable goes out during anything on any cooking channel, history and especially BBCA.  So, sorry if I offended you.  Did not mean to but I still think that it is ugly.........Berti        p.s.  lovely color, I must admit to that....B