[Sca-cooks] ugly beasty

lilinah at earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 23 13:45:18 PST 2006

From: "Marcha" <nigsdaughter at satx.rr.com>
>Never said I did not find it fascinating, just thought it was ugly.
>FYI, my sons were raised on Jacques Cousteau, National Geographic
>Specials (made a 7th grade teacher cry when I explained the reason
>we were late to an event at school because we were watching a
>special on Lowland Gorillas) and anything pertaining to saving this
>wonderful planet of ours. I also call the cable co. if cable goes
>out during anything on any cooking channel, history and especially
>BBCA.

Ah ha! Jacques Crustacean ;-p

>So, sorry if I offended you.  Did not mean to but I still think that
>it is ugly.........

No offense. Just carrying on conversation. We each have our own
opinions. I was expressing mine.

>Berti
>p.s.  lovely color, I must admit to that....B

The way the critter looks reminds me of the 1940s-inspired shorty
jackets with huge stuffed sleeves i wore in the 1970s...
--
Urtatim (that's err-tah-TEEM)
the persona formerly known as Anahita