[Sca-cooks] Iron Chef America, totally OT,OOP and only allowed because it's my list

Margaret N margaretnorthwode at frontiernet.net
Mon Mar 6 11:46:10 PST 2006

Jeff Elder wrote:

>My Wife won't let me watch TV when Bobby is on, I scream at it to much...
>
>Simon Hondy
>"Cum Omni humilitate
>faciant ipsas artes"
>  -St. Benedict

My husband's a bit more subtle about it, but I'm right there with ya. I
can't stand the arrogance, for starters.

Hey, Gunther, how about Battle: Frozen Burritos? Pre-formed hamburgers
might open up too many possibilities, and we'd see some form of Lowland
hash over potatoes with a quail egg cracked on top.

Margaret Northwode, whose hubby would rather "watch something else"
whenever I notice that Flay's on the screen.