[Sca-cooks] Iron Chef America, totally OT, OOP and only allowed because it's my list

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 7 11:07:47 PST 2006

Simon Hondy  wrote:

>Although it was funny that the recent Cajun Chef wanted to Battle Batali,
>because he is the best Iron Chef.  I would like to see more of Morimoto.
>Seems every one just forgets about Cat.

She's got a new episode this weekend up against a duo of quirky young
guys:  Vinny Dotolo and John Shook, the Food Dudes, two very young LA
caterers, who at last report ran the Blue Palm Cafe attached to the
Henry Fonda Music Box Theatre, only open nights when there is a show at
the theatre.  Including, apparently, tonight, Thursday and Friday.  Hmmmm.

Selene C.