[Sca-cooks] Summary of where foods came from

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Wed Mar 8 17:51:34 PST 2006

Online sources are few and far between and tend to be focused on specific
regions or plants.  Here is a general list of arguable plant origins which
may or may not be helpful:

http://online.sfsu.edu/~patters/culinary/pages/croporigins.html

If you would give us some idea of the plants and regions of interest we
might be able to provide better answers.

Bear