[Sca-cooks] Re: Gulf War

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Thu Mar 9 23:06:59 PST 2006

Clara von Ulm mentioned:

I'll be there! I'll be busy on Friday, but Saturday
I'm planning on cramming in all the socializing and
shopping I can get.

That's late in the War. I hope you can squeeze enough in. We usually
start breaking camp Saturday afternoon and leave right after Grand
Court. Howeever, I'll see if I can find you.

I noticed that on the Arts and Science Class Schedule
for Saturday there is "Culinary Arts Open Kitchen" in
the Artisans Row Kitchen Tent from 10-2.  I plan to
check that out!
<<<

Thanks, I'll see if I can check this out.

Folks, I don't know when the Grand A&S competition is, or more
precisely when the peons will be allowed in to look at it, but if you
get a chance, do so. And look for Lady Clara's display. It should be
wonderful. I couldn't make the Ansteorra Kingdom A&S, but if her
entry was a continuation of what she did for the A&S competition for
Candlemas, it will be wonderful. She had lots of different German
sausages made up and some good documentation on the recipes and her
redactions. She had other stuff too, but I don't want to give away
too much to the competition. :-)

It was nice to see all that in the same place. And a nice way to see,
and possibly sample, a wide variety of period sausages. And you might
mention to her how much you'd like to see her documentation in the
Florilegium. I've asked her, but all I got was a "maybe". :-)

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com