[Sca-cooks] A little tidbit for those planning Lenten dinner...

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Fri Mar 10 20:10:52 PST 2006

I had some frozen "coconut shrimp" I found at the local grocery.  I'm in the
middle of week 2 of  my no-meat-no-dairy Lent experiment, and really
jonesing for protein and dairy, so this was a relatively tasty, and fast,
"treat" for Friday night.
Your cod sounds very tasty, though.  Think I'll save the email for a time
when I can have butter again....if I ever want to eat fish again, by that
point! <g>
--Maire