[Sca-cooks] question about chives

Alexa mysticgypsy1008 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 13 11:55:57 PST 2006

Greetings unto the list,

I am unsure if chives are period or not, but I do have
a question.  It seems in my yard, they are growing
wild, in abundance!  I hate to see them mowed down,
considering they main portion they have decided to
grow is usually mowed by the city.  So, hence my
question.  I would love to be able to clip the
bunches- but then what, is it best to dry them or
freeze them and what is the best method for this?

Thanks
Alexa
Barony of Marinus, Atlantia