[Sca-cooks] Making Mustard

marilyn traber 011221 phlip at 99main.com
Tue Mar 14 08:43:10 PST 2006

> Greetings -
> I post once in a great while on this list and truly enjoy reading
> what everyone has to say and am learning from all of you. I have a
> question.  I have lots of mustard seeds (worked part time as
> bookkeeper for a restaurant that closed and for final pay got to
> take home lots of stuff) and I would like to make mustard.  I have
> been doing some research on the internet but with not much luck.  Is
> mustard period?  and what are thoughts about it? Thanks! Gabrielle

Mustard is quite period, and a great deal was done with it. For specific
questions, allow me to direct you to Our Lady of the Mustard, Mistress
Jadwiga, who will no doubt appear shortly ;-)

In the mean time, I suggest you head over to the Florilegium, and look
through Stefan's files there- www.florilegium.org. I suggest you pack a
lunch, if not, indeed, a months supplies for a camping trip, because his
files contain many wonderful and mysterious topics, and may keep you
wandering busily for quite a while ;-)

Phlip