[Sca-cooks] medieval steaks

Lonnie D. Harvel ldh at ece.gatech.edu
Thu Mar 16 17:28:10 PST 2006

>  Remember?  English is more like German, and Spanish is based on Latin?

Yep I remember. I failed German and took six years of Latin (and now I
can't translate the back of a quarter without a dictionary). Of course,
I spent my language lab time in German sitting in the back carrol,
reading Katherine Kurtz and listening to Jethro Tull and Steelyee Span
instead of the language tape. That might have something to do with my
language barrier... nah, probably not.

I was just foolin'!

Aoghann