[Sca-cooks] Field Kitchen Fun

marilyn traber 011221 phlip at 99main.com
Sun Mar 19 18:54:16 PST 2006

> I will never cook at a site without a kitchen again ... once is more
> than enough. I also would like useable water, a sink, table space,
> heat, sand free staging area, working ovens, a dish washer, etc.
>
> Christopher

Can definitely see your point ;-) This feast I'll be helping Adamantius with
in May is going to be very minimal kitchen facilities, and we'll be doing a
lot of pre-cooking, etc, just to deal with the facilities. A regular,
commercial kitchen, with all the facilities is an awful lot of work, for the
kind of meals we turn out.

So, tell us, when you catch your breath, and regain your senses, how the
feast went, what you served, what went well, and what had you speaking
language not found in the Bible.

Phlip