[Sca-cooks] Field Kitchen Fun

Denise Wolff scadian at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 19 19:52:01 PST 2006

But you have to admit it is quite rewardiing to know that not only did we
pull it off-- we aced it. No matter what happened, nobody panicked and we
worked as a perfect tem.

But
- I really DO like working in warm kitchens with walls and a roof.
-running water and electricity is a luxury that makes life easier

You guys were and always are fun to work with.
Next stop? Spring War practice!!

Andrea MacIntyre

"The greatest way to live with honor in this world is to be what we pretend
to be." ~ Socrates

"Behavior is a mirror in which every one displays his own image."  ~ Goethe