[Sca-cooks] Hellooooo......

Patrick Levesque petruvoda at videotron.ca
Mon Mar 20 16:47:41 PST 2006

Well, I've solved the problem by becoming baronial seneschal. It does take
care of the bureaucratic aspect of things!

I must admit, however, that VIPs have never shown disrespect to my
activities as a cook. The only one disrespectful action has come from a lady
once who basically wanted the leftovers for the feast, without taking the
stairs to the second floor where the kitchen was located.

Now I'm young and healthy, and I understand that not everybody is, but
dammit if you're going to ask for a free lunch on the group's expense you
better be prepared to handle it yourself.

Otherwise, I am fortunate and blessed with an understanding lady, a
hard-working man at arm, and many squire and apprentices brothers/sisters
who never hesitate to offer their help when it is required.

Petru