[Sca-cooks] Ritters

otsisto otsisto at socket.net
Tue Mar 21 19:16:29 PST 2006

Bwahahaha...The least I can do since I can't get it in any store in my neck
o' the woods.

I heard a research somewhere that dark chocolate is healthy for you. If
anything chocolate is good for the teeth. (It's the sugar in the chocolate
that isn't good for the teeth)
Ah here it is.
http://www.webmd.com/content/Article/73/81921.htm
Didn't you see Ritters diet chocolate?