[Sca-cooks] gooses

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Wed Mar 22 06:12:09 PST 2006

OK-- Search under deboning chicken in the Google Images section--
one finds there
http://www.virtualcities.com/ons/0rec/02/002stuffchick5.htm
Boning Birds Whole
http://www.virtualcities.com/ons/0rec/02/002stuffchick2.htm

which is taken from The Good Cook's Poultry volume.
That's the book I used when I did one of  a deboned stuffed chicken
with the skin left intact. (Won the MK A&S Culinary that year.)

Johnnae