[Sca-cooks] So maybe it's not a big deal... (OT)

SilverR0se at aol.com SilverR0se at aol.com
Mon Mar 27 10:04:52 PST 2006

In a message dated 3/25/2006 7:43:31 PM Pacific Standard Time,
phlip at 99main.com writes:

> But, the feral kitten we caught and socialized, General Lee (aka Little
> Turd,
> aka Master Paddlepaws) just caught his first mouse tonight, and such a proud
> and mighty hunter you have never seen ;-)

It is certainly a big deal to the cat!

I, too, have a formerly-feral cat, Kizmet, who is the bane of any fly who
dares enter the house. Likewise any bird who is so unwise as to land on our
window sills will be rapidly dealt with.

She is so proud of herself, I just have to praise her lavishly while my other
cat just looks at her like she's crazy.

In between live prey I hide cats toys (mostly former hair scrunchies) in
drawers for Kizmet to "steal."

Hours of entertainment...

Renata ::but who is entertaining who?::