[Sca-cooks] Re: Pho

catherine at redshift.com catherine at redshift.com
Mon Mar 27 14:31:24 PST 2006

Actually, pho doesn't rhyme with faux.  It's properly spelled with a little squiggle on the "o"
and is pronounced fuh.  I swear I am not kidding about this, there is a place around the corner
from where I live, called Pho King - spelled with the squiggle.   Makes for lots of giggles &
snickers when discussing where to eat.

Caterina di Guglielmo
Barony of Darkwood
West Kingdom