[Sca-cooks] Knives

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 28 18:16:29 PST 2006

I have four Kershaw Shun knives and I love using them, even when I cut myself.
I also have two Wusthofs that I love also.  My slicing and dicing has improved so
much since I have upgraded my cutlery...

The Shuns I got new off of eBay at a bargain price and the Wusthofs I got from
Bed Bath and Beyond using a gift certificate.

Huette