[Sca-cooks] Punishment

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius.magister at verizon.net
Wed Mar 29 14:40:26 PST 2006

On Mar 29, 2006, at 4:22 PM, Lisa wrote:

> Ewwwww   Now THAT is a punishment!!!!  Oh well, I guess I can go
> for their
> chicken nugget happy meals... they're at least tolerable...

A quick read-through of a couple of paragraphs of "Fast Food Nation"
will soon cure you of _that_!

> and the fries
> are my preference.
>
> Elizabeta of Rundel

Yep. But nonetheless a definitely guilty pleasure. That's okay;
sometimes you just need a little frozen pizza or a disgusting, really
greasy egg roll, and it has nothing to do with either quality or logic.

Adamantius