[Sca-cooks] Punishment

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Wed Mar 29 16:41:52 PST 2006

Nahh not really.. my wife is 100 pounds soaking wet... She eats like a
hosrse and never gains any weight..lol.

Chass Brown A.K.A. Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable chariot
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark
Rear Admiral Northern Region Ansteorran Royal Navy - Ship the Red Shark
Muddeler of Mead