[Sca-cooks] Sweet Home, Alabama

Jim Davis firedrake at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 29 18:17:26 PST 2006

Way-ull Ah'll be durned! <grin>

I didn't know he was from home!  (o'course, both of us got out, too
<grin>)  We'll have to sit down and compare notes at some point!  I
haven't actually -lived- there since '68, but I visited over
Christmas and was reminded by family of what "Southern Hospitality"
really means, and was warmly welcomed by the folks of Iron Mountain
when I visited a meeting.

Jared