Schtick Restaurants -- was, Re: [Sca-cooks] Re: Pho

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed Mar 29 22:04:34 PST 2006

Duriel mentioned:

There's a Pinnacle Peak Patio restaurant North of Phoenix with the
same theme & schtick.  I ordered my steak well done and they brought
me a boot on a plate.  http://www.pppatio.com/
<<<

Ah! Okay, they must be a chain. when Adamantius first described it, I
was wondering if he had gotten the location wrong. I remember going
to this Pinnacle Peak restaurant north of Phoenix. I think it was
actually in Scottsdale. From Tempe it seemed like you drove forever,
always on the same road, never turning (I'm not sure they know what
curves or bridges are in Phoenix) and going through multiple cities.
They only way you knew this was the color of the street signs
changed. One of those psuedo rustic/western/old buildings but better
done than most.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas