[Sca-cooks] Hot off the presses: A new Feudal Gourmet pamphlet!

Colleen McDonald Colleen.McDonald at comcast.net
Fri Mar 31 09:30:57 PST 2006

>> Researching a medieval Recipe: Condoignac - a Quince Paste from Paris,
1393-1394.

> I'm curious about something here... is the reference to it being from
Paris based on the fact that there's a recipe for cotignac in Le
Menagier, or is there some more compelling reason? >>

This pamphlet is specifically about the research process involved in
recreating the recipe for Condoignac from Le Mesnagier.

Cainder
(aka Colleen McDonald, author of the new pamphlet)