[Sca-cooks] On-line Pennsic Pity Party

RUTH EARLAND rtannahill at verizon.net
Sun May 21 03:57:25 PDT 2006

I love the idea. Since I just started a new job, I am not eligible for
vacation time this year. So no Pennsic.

I also like the suggestion of sharing party recipes. As an addition to that,
maybe people would be willing to share their "no s--- there I was" Pennsic
cooking stories. I sometimes run a class on kitchenless cooking, and I was
thiniking about putting together a collection of stories about the creative
solutions people have found to overcome the unique challenges people faced
at Pennsic, the ultimate primitive site.

Berelinde
Barony of Settmour Swamp, EK