[Sca-cooks] good taste

Arianwen ferch Arthur caer_mab at yahoo.com
Sun May 21 22:53:35 PDT 2006

Is not good taste in the mouth of the taster?  Just
becase I do NOT like a particular food, cannot stand
the taste no matter how prepared, does not mean that
it does not taste good to someone else.

(Mom used to stick me with fixing the shrimp and the
salmon for parties because she knew now of it would
get "tasted', but on the other hand she couldn't trust
any of us to shell nuts -- it would take us hours to
get a cupfull for her cooking.)

Arianwen ferch Arthur
"Outside of a dog a book is man's best friend. And inside of a dog it's too dark to read." G. Marx