[Sca-cooks] Bad Cooking at Feasts - was Re: good taste

otsisto otsisto at socket.net
Mon May 22 12:27:01 PDT 2006

I remember what was referred to afterwards as the current feast. The only
things I remember not having the raisens/currents was the bread, cheese,
butter, and the drinks.
The worst dish I ever had was sweet and sour kidney beans. This was at
Gwyneth and Theron's wedding event. Looked bad, smelled bad, tasted real
bad.
Lyse