[Sca-cooks] Title of an ex-Viceroy

Saint Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Tue May 23 08:28:36 PDT 2006

> So it seems it is a unique title.  I guess someone could contact the
> current Viceroy or Viceriene of Østgarðr, see what They will be called :)
>

> -Muiriath

Well, personally, I suspect they'll be called Ian and Katherine, unless in a
formal situation, when they'll be called "Your Excellency" ;-)

And, if title stacking contnues, they may be referred to as "Baron/ess
Master/Mistress, Ian/Katherine. Unless, of course, we come up with a good
teasing title, as I sometimes refer to Duke Sir etc Cariadoc ;-)

But, really, I think the title used should be appropriate for the situation.
For example, I will casually refer to Adamantius as "A" or "Adamantius", or
as head of the kitchen, introducing someone who needs to know he's boss (a
volunteer, for example), "Master A", and he knows that if he hears me call
him "Master Adamantius" in a certain tone, he needs to mentally have his
Peer hat on.