[Sca-cooks] On-line Pennsic Pity Party

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Thu May 25 08:34:32 PDT 2006

Laura C. Minnick wrote:
> At 05:13 AM 5/25/2006, you wrote:
>
>> All it takes is an injury at a relatively young age and
>> moteling it becomes a necessity and not a luxury.
>> I can't imagine how many painkillers it would take
>> 24/7 in order for me to be able to camp again.
Potrero this weekend has no nearby motels.  I am timorously facing my
first war in a long time with naught but a camping type air mattress for
a bed.    We will see how it goes.  The packing has been difficult...
even with one less person, I seem to want to bring about the same amount
of "stuff" for the encampment and all.

If this does not work, I start pricing RV rentals.  Now that's a scary
notion.

City Kid Selene