[Sca-cooks] OT Air Mattress

Martha Oser osermart at msu.edu
Thu May 25 13:54:21 PDT 2006

> Woo!  If I had seen one of those, I would have bought it.  No such thing
> at the army surplus nor Big Five sporting goods stores.  Maybe I should
> do a fly-by of REI, a better sporting goods store, before heading
> Calafia-ward?
>
> Selene

Definitely look at Wal-mart - at least they have them listed online.  I
would also recommend getting one of the Coleman brand rechargable
"Quickpumps" to inflate the thing.  Smaller air pumps just don't have the
power to inflate this large mattress fully.

If all else fails, Coleman sells online - www.coleman.com - but the in-store
prices are generally cheaper.  I think we paid about $40 for the mattress at
Meijer last year and just got a pump this year at Menard's (a local
hardware/home store) for about $30.

 -Helena