No subject

Sun May 28 20:04:55 PDT 2006

> margali
> [headed back thursday night if anybody needs any messages
> delivered just send them off list and make sure you include who
> they are camping with!]

If you meet pottery artist/merchant Master Hroar's  new apprentice, Lady
Artemesia Sarena [formerly Mercy The Potter], tell her to behave
herself!  I've put this on several lists that she does not read, and
she's going to be driven crazy wondering how all these strangers know
how wacky she is. <G>  But passing brilliant as an artist, and mickle
patient with her own ceramics students.

Dame Selene