[Sca-cooks] Get your Thesaurus Thinking Caps on...

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Mon May 1 08:48:50 PDT 2006

I'd go with "Global Gourmet".  I don't know how old these kids are, but
"epicure" would take some explaining to the younger ones.  I'm not
against teaching vocabulary but not in the attention-getting "splash
page", you understand.  There, it needs to be comprehended instantly.

There are a few business online with that name already, but if this is
just a one-shot title you should be OK.

Maybe play music by the band "Jimmy Eat World"?  <grin>

Bon Appetit,
Selene Colfox