[Sca-cooks] Get your Thesaurus Thinking Caps on...

King's Taste Productions kingstaste at comcast.net
Mon May 1 08:37:30 PDT 2006

Hey, Gang,
            What would you call someone that prepares food from around
the world?  Specifically, if you were going on a trip around the world
and wanted to try foods from every place you stopped, and you had
someone in charge of procuring those foods for you, what would that
person be called?

            Culinary Coordinator?
            Excursion Epicure?
            Globe-trotting Gourmet?

            Trying to come up with a title for an international kid's
summer camp I'm working on - 300-600 meals over the course of 5 days
from 5 cultures - Peace, India, Japan, Iraq, and Guatamala.
            I have soooooo many job titles, you would think this would
be an easy one for me, but I'm stumped!  (right now they have me down as
'generous caterer' - blech)
            Christianna