[Sca-cooks] Re: Mysost/Gjetost (cheese)

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Tue May 2 07:34:09 PDT 2006

I don't actually remember that bit, sorry.  It was several years ago.  I'd
probably wing it, though, if I were to do it again (which I'd like to, but
which would involve getting another crockpot, and I don't have much room
these days....).  Lids would keep the heat in more efficiently, but would
also keep the moisture in, I'd think.  So there might be stages where the
lid was more helpful, and stages in which it was just in the way.  If
nothing else, I might have left the lid on to discourage Feline
Visitation....;o)
--maire