[Sca-cooks] Rust removal

Craig Jones drakey at webone.com.au
Tue May 2 02:40:53 PDT 2006

> Who? I tell you what... HEY DRAKEY, are you around? Have you ever
> tried this electrolysis method to remove rust from iron cookware? Did
> anything "interesting" happen? No? Then I guess it's safe. :-)

I SHOULD RESENT THAT.... But you're far too nice.

Nope... I remove rust with the cutting and buffing wheels on my bench
grinder...

No 'drakeys' lately unless you count dropping your trews in court (doing the
can-can with all the other Landed Barons of Lochac) in front of 150 people
at Rowany Festival a few weeks back...

Drakey.

Ps. Photos available on requests offering large bribes

--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.