[Sca-cooks] Non-feast cooking

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Tue May 2 23:35:38 PDT 2006

'Lainie offered:
 > Hey Maire, you get yourself to An Tir, and I'll feed you! Deal?

Hey 'Lainie, are you going to 40th Year Celebration there in An Tir?

Maire, maybe you ought to consider that one!

Hmmm. Pennsic or 40th Year? Sigh. Why do the big five year Pennsics
and those things have to line up??? But then I went to Pennsic last
time instead of 35th or whatever it was.  Both have the problem of
having to fly in.

It doesn't really seem like they've promoted the 40th Year
Celebration event very much.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas