[Sca-cooks] Timely topic.....even food-related

Laura C. Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Fri May 5 06:38:09 PDT 2006

At 06:32 AM 5/5/2006, you wrote:
> >From another list, so it's sooooo not my fault....
>--M/a/i/r/e/....uh, Adamantius, yeah, that's right....
>
>   The National Day of Mourning occurs each year on May 5th and is
>known,
>of course, as Sinko de Mayo."

Maire, you really ought to be ashamed of yourself. Here I am laughing
uncontrollably, *silently* because She Who Wears the Hat is still asleep.
My eyes are leaking!

'Lainie
-nope, no sleep for me. Come back next year.
Calvin: You can't just turn on creativity like a faucet. You have to be in
the right mood.
Hobbes: What mood is that?
Calvin: Last-minute panic.