[Sca-cooks] 40th Year Celebration

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sun May 7 23:46:51 PDT 2006

Kiri complained:

I do wish someone could explain to me the logic of having
this at the far end of the country for a lot of us.  Now, while it would
be great to have it somewhere here on the east coast, that wouldn't be
fair either.  Isn't there some place in the middle of the country that
would be a little more reachable for more of us...or, depending on your
point of view, equally inconvenient for all of us!
<<<

Well, I did like the location of the Twentieth Year Celebration,
although that was before I joined the SCA and I liked the location of
the 25th Year Celebration even better. :-)

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com