[Sca-cooks] re:long peppers, etc.

tom.vincent at yahoo.com tom.vincent at yahoo.com
Tue May 9 09:16:45 PDT 2006

I love it.  I love hot peppers and grow tabascos, habaneros and jalapenos in the garden.

I love a good strong, smooth balsamic vinegar.  A pungent kalamata brushetta.  A potent cheese, like Stilton.  A powerful curry.  Cuban mojito sauce.  Wasabi.

Ginger, cilantro and especially garlic.

These are the joys of adult cooking.

Bam!

Duriel

Tom Vincent
Demon Prince (retired)
Welcome to EXXONISTAN, the nation formerly known as the United States!
Want kids? Do this horribly over-populated world a favor and adopt one that's already here.